Arlington Roof Inspection
Are you concerned about the state of your home or business’s roof? Whether it has surpassed its lifespan or been damaged during a recent storm, it never hurts to call a roofing contractor to perform a professional evaluation. At Painter Roofing and Construction, we provide thorough and accurate roof inspections in Arlington, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Numerous residential and commercial property owners have turned to us because we are honest and reliable. Any recommendation for roof repair or a replacement that we make based on our inspection is one you can rely on. You do not have to only take it from us. Visit our reviews page to read testimonials from customers who can attest to our trustworthiness.
To schedule a roof inspection, call (888) 491-8543 or reach out to us online. We can set up same-day appointments.
How Often Do You Need a Roof Inspection?
Home or business owners should get a roof inspection regularly to ensure the longevity of their roofs and avoid potentially expensive and time-consuming issues. According to the National Roofing Contractors Association’s director of technical services, Mark S. Graham, it is best to inspect your roof at least twice a year, specifically in the fall and spring when the weather is milder. Following these guidelines can be especially important if you have an older roof, one that has a history of leaks or other problems, or if the weather in Northern Virginia has been bad in the past season.
Our Comprehensive Roof Inspection Checklist
During our Arlington roof inspections, we will check for a variety of telltale signs of issues, ensuring that your residential or commercial roof is in good shape.
Our inspection checklist includes the following:
- Overall Appearance: This involves looking for obvious signs of aging, damage, or wear and tear. What we notice at this early stage of the inspection can give us a good idea of where to pay close attention as we go more in-depth.
- Roofing Materials: We check shingles, tiles, and other roofing materials for cracks, blisters, curling, or missing components. We will also watch for moss or algae growth, which can cause materials to deteriorate over time.
- Structures on the Roof: These include things like chimneys, pipes, skylights, vents, and others. We inspect them to ensure they are not compromising a roof’s strength or leaking.
- Gutters and Drains: We look out for blockages, cracks, or holes that could lead to water damage to a property’s roof or exterior features.
- Flashing: We check for any cracks or faults in flashing that could allow moisture into a property.
- Soffits and Fascia: Inspecting these areas can reveal issues such as rot, pest infestation, or water damage. Each of these things could compromise the integrity of the entire roofing system.
- Interior Walls and Ceilings: We go inside properties to look for signs of leaks and other issues that we might not have been able to see from the outside.
- Roofing Membrane: For flat roofing membranes, we make sure they are properly sealed and check for tears, holes, abrasions, or gaps.
It is important to note that the above is a general list of the things we examine. We understand that every property we serve is unique, which is why we tailor our roof inspections to the needs and concerns of our individual customers.
Schedule a Roof Inspection Today
At Painter Roofing and Construction, we make it a point to stay at the forefront of the latest trends and best practices in the roofing industry. We hold certifications with several major manufacturers, including GAF, CertainTeed, Gaco Western, and Weather Stopper. Whether you need a roof inspection in Arlington, Washington, D.C., or anywhere across Northern Virginia, choosing us is your best bet.
To schedule an inspection, call (888) 491-8543 or contact us online.
"I highly recommend Painter Roofing and Construction."
Had five estimates, nothing equated to the responsiveness, care, and professionalism Frank showed us.- Tony A.
"Wont go to anyone else in the future."
Frank is super easy breezy to work with. We didn't feel like we were getting sweet talked into unnecessary work.- Sheila L.
"They always fit us in quickly and they do a great job."
They are knowledgeable and provide excellent service.- Teresa R.
"They were extremely courteous and professional."
Frank the owner was very responsive and had his co-worker come out the next day for measurements and had a quote that night.- Joe I.
"I will use them again when the need arises!"
Frank and his team gave me a fair price, did what they said they would do when they would do it.- Todd F.
"We would absolutely use them again for future projects."
The Painter team was communicative throughout the process - being very clear about costs, when work crews would show up, etc.- Satisfied Customer
"Great communion through email and text."
Then arrived on time the days that they scheduled work. Very profession and courteous.- Jennifer M.
"Painter will be my top recommendation to anyone looking for roof work."
Following that, they stopped by in person to make sure every detail was done to our liking.- TJ D.