ARLINGTON COMMERCIAL ROOFING
Experienced Service from Certified Roofers in Falls Church, McLean & the Surrounding Areas
There are many questions that must be answered before choosing a roof for your business. What type of environment do you live in? What aesthetic style do you want?
Will a simple patch job or coating suffice, or is a complete overhaul needed? At Painter Roofing and Construction, we work on low-angle and flat commercial roofs and our certified roofing installers in Arlington and the surrounding areas will help outfit your building with the best and most affordable option. Our service is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and will get you back in business quickly.
The Right Roof for Your Northern Virginia or D.C. Business
We install, repair, and replace all types of commercial roofing systems including:
- TPO roofing – These single-ply roofing membranes reflect heat, are energy-efficient, and resist chemical and environmental exposure.
- EPDM roofing – Synthetic rubber roofing commonly used for low-slope buildings due to its flexibility, durability, and high resistance to UV rays.
- Modified bitumen roofing – This combination of asphalt and rubber compounds can be torch-applied or cold-applied and has incredible flexibility.
- Metal roofing – An industrial standby thanks to its durability, low maintenance costs, and the variety of profiles and styles available.
- Gaco western roof coating – A special silicone coating that waterproofs and renews your roof while protecting it from the elements.
Durable Commercial Roofs for Long-Lasting Protection
A well-built, good-looking roof can save you a lot of trouble later. Our founder Frank Painter is dedicated to making your roof stand up and stand out. As a family owned and operated business, we provide personalized service for your unique situation. We are a member of both of the Virginia Association of Roofing Professionals and the National Roofing Contractors Association, with the knowledge and reliability for any job.