Arlington Residential Roofing
Roof Installation, Replacement & Repair in Falls Church, McLean & the Surrounding Areas
The next time you need residential roofing work, Painter Roofing and Construction is the name to trust. Owner Frank Painter has been working on roofs throughout Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. for more than 30 years and founded his family operated business in 2012 to serve Arlington and the surrounding areas. When you are searching for Arlington roofing companies, you want to make sure that they are professional and reliable, at Painter Roofing and Construction our certified and insured installers have successfully worked on a wide range of homes including bungalows, multi-story homes, older colonial houses, and every other type of residential property. Whether you are looking for a traditional, contemporary, or futuristic style, our expert roofers will take care of everything, from new installations to roof repairs, maintenance, and more.
Give us a call at (703) 962-1444 to make an appointment!
Personalized, Lasting Work Performed by a Certified Team
Our commitment to service begins with our free in-person estimates and continues through clean-up after the final shingle has been laid. We have a variety of residential roofing options available and will work with you to determine the best one for your property and budget.
Choose from any of the following shingles for your roof:
- Asphalt composition shingles – The most popular residential roofing product thanks to its long-lasting quality and ability to mimic various styles.
- Energy Star® shingles – These solar reflective shingles reduce heat transfer to keep your home cooler during the summer months.
- Wood shakes and shingles – A more traditional, elegant style that looks amazing and uses special manufacturing techniques for improved performance.
- Metal shingles – Available in aluminum, steel, or copper, this low-maintenance roofing option provides superior protection against heavy rain, wind, hail, and other environmental elements.
- SBS shingles – Flexible and impact-resistant, this newer type of shingle is made with a modified asphalt formula called styrene butadiene styrene (SBS).
Our metal and SBS shingles meet stringent residential UL 2218 standards for impact resistance. Some property insurance companies offer discounts for installing these premium roofing materials, so be sure to ask about their availability.
Dedicated to Building More Than Just a Roof
In addition to using quality roof shingles and vents from GAF, CertainTeed, and other respected manufacturers; we will evaluate the rest of your roofing system, including gutters, downspouts, and skylights. Homeowners, landlords, and property managers alike can count on our courteous and professional team. We believe in building relationships, not just roofs—and with a Better Business Bureau A+ rating, we have earned our reputation for quality, reliability, and fair pricing.
Schedule your free residential roofing estimate today by contacting (703) 962-1444.
Rated A+ by the BBB
Family Owned & Operated
Professional Experience & Knowledge
Residential & Commercial Services Provided
Free In-Person Consultations Available