Commercial Roofing in Arlington & the Surrounding Areas
Experienced Service from Certified Roofers
There are many questions that must be answered before choosing a roof for your business. What type of environment do you live in? What aesthetic style do you want? Will a simple patch job or coating suffice, or is a complete overhaul needed? At Painter Roofing & Construction, we work on low-angle and flat commercial roofs and our GAF-certified roofing installers in Arlington and the surrounding areas will help outfit your building with the best and most affordable option. Our service is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and will get you back in business quickly.
The Right Roof for Your Business
We install, repair, and replace all types of commercial roofing in Arlington and the surrounding areas, including:
- TPO roofing - These single-ply roofing membranes reflect heat, are energy-efficient, and resist chemical and environmental exposure.
- EPDM roofing - Synthetic rubber roofing commonly used for low-slope buildings due to its flexibility, durability, and high resistance to UV rays.
- Modified bitumen (SBS) roofing - This combination of asphalt and rubber compounds can be torch-applied or cold-applied and has incredible flexibility.
- Metal roofing - An industrial standby thanks to its durability, low maintenance costs, and the variety of profiles and styles available.
- Gaco western roof coating - A special silicone coating that waterproofs and renews your roof while protecting it from the elements.
Torch-Applied or Cold-Applied Roofing in Arlington & the Surrounding Areas
Our roofers are experienced with both torch-applied and cold-applied roofs. Torch down roofing materials are great at resisting leaks and reflecting UV rays but can be hazardous to install. Cold-applied roof systems are safer to install and require less equipment. However, adhesives are generally not as strong and may take weeks to fully cure. As part of our free in-person estimate, we will help you make the best decision on materials and style.
Durable Commercial Roofs for Long-Lasting Protection
A well-built, good-looking roof can save you a lot of trouble later. Our founder Frank Painter is dedicated to making your roof stand up and stand out. As a family-owned and operated business, we provide personalized service for your unique situation. We are a member of both of the Virginia Association of Roofing Professionals and the National Roofing Contractors Association, with the knowledge and reliability for any job.
Contact us today at (703) 962-1444 to speak with an experienced commercial roofer who understands your needs.